Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God's love

Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

God loves us so much. The Bible says with an everlasting love, a love that will last for eternity. God's love is not fleeting, it is not for a minute or an hour or a day, but forever. We cannot comprehend the love of God in our feeble minds. God’s love is not like our love. God is longsuffering, patient, and compassionate, I can go on and on using plenty of adjectives to describe God and it will not fully do Him justice.

Reflect for a moment, we are not speaking of just anyone, this is the Great God of the Bible. The God that created the universe. The God who cares and loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son for us.

God draws us with kindness and compassion. He is a merciful and wonderful God. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. … (James 4:8)

Lord, help me to appreciate your love and all you do for me!

Have a great day.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment