Monday, March 1, 2010

God's goodness

Psalm 40:10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Eight years ago, my husband started Bible studies and worship services in assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Through the years we have met many wonderful people. I love to visit and talk to the elderly. They love company and look forward to visits, most have a hunger for the Word of God.

Tonight we had Bible study at one of the assisted livings we go to monthly. Sixteen ladies were in attendance. It was a great night and many had questions. My husband answered each question thoughtfully. Most had never heard the gospel explained in clear simple language. At the end of the night a number of them bowed their heads to ask Jesus to save them. You are never too young or too old to accept the Lord. He is waiting with outstretched arms. It is a great joy to be able to attend the Bible studies and see the Lord open the hearts of people.

Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psalm 107:8

Have a great day.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment