Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

Today is my daughter's birthday. I am so richly blessed to have a wonderful daughter. I had the pleasure of attending church with her yesterday. We do not get to do it very often, since we live many miles apart, she lives in Alabama while I live in Massachusetts.


I met a man at church who could not sing her praises loud enough. It makes me proud to see the Lord work in her life. She is a blessing to those she comes in contact with.


I am so thankful that the Lord saved me when she was a little girl. As all families can testify life is not easy, but Praise God He is faithful. He has been with us each step of the way.

Watching my daughter with her sons, I sometimes wonder where she gets her wisdom. I do not need to wonder long as I know her and her husband turn to the Lord to get their strength.


I said all that to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDI, WE LOVE YOU."

LOVE, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I'm glad I got to spend my birthday with you.

    ReplyDelete