Monday, June 7, 2010

Be Thankful

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20

I am thankful for sooooo many things. Here are five:

Jesus – I do not want to think about where I would be without my wonderful Savior. I praise God daily for sending His Son for me.

Sunshine – just think what the world would be like without sunshine. The sun warms every part of me, inside and out. When I wake up in the morning and the sun is shining you know it is going to be a great day.

The night sky – I love to look at the stars and moon at night. When I think of the universe and the wonderful Creator I marvel.

My husband, Mark, - I am thankful for all he does. He is a great provider. He is also my greatest cheerleader (can you call a man a cheerleader – I just did). He is the one who always “sets me straight” with words of wisdom.

Our children –I am so thankful for the children God has given to us. They are great adults who never cease to amaze me.

I will list more from time to time. What are you thankful for?

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment