Friday, November 12, 2010

When should we be thankful?

Every morning and night
And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even; I Chronicles 23:30

Three times a day
Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6:10

Midnight
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Psalm 119:62

Always
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 1Corinthians 1:4

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20

Forever
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations. - Psalm 79:13

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. - Psalm 30:12

Be thankful,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment