1. The Lord’s Day – everyday should be dedicated to the Lord but Sunday should be a day of rest as we meditate on what the Lord had done for us.
2. Meditation – Keep your mind stayed on God. Isaiah 26:3
3. Health – I am extremely thankful that I have good health and take no pills except for vitamins.
4. Rest – God gives us rest for our souls as well as physical rest. Exodus 33:14
5. The absolute Greatness and Goodness of God.
Exodus 34:6-7 … The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin…
What are you grateful for today? Take a few minutes and thank God for at least 5 things.
Have a blessed day,
Go Ahead, Prune Me…
1 day ago