Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

I would not be a mother without the privilege of having children. My children are all grown and living their adult lives. This post is a tribute to them.

Sandi
She is a wonderful mother to her two sons. She is a great mom, having so much patience; I sometimes wonder where she got it – totally from the Lord. She is a hard worker who looks for opportunities to serve her family, the Lord and others in need. I am so proud of her and all she does. Thank you Lord for an amazing daughter.

Mark Jr.
He is a blessing to me. He is always there when I need him. I am so proud of what he has accomplished. He is a good husband and father to his two daughters. He started his own company and works very hard to provide for his family.

Rob
My silent warrior; he has always been a very quiet person. He is an observer. This year has been a tough year for him, going through many personal changes. He has served his country for many years and I am so proud of his service. If I had to choose anyone to protect our country it would be Rob.

Thank you Lord for what you have done in the lives of my children. I thank you for never leaving or forsaking them. I thank you for being with our family through good and bad times.

Happy Mother’s Day to all, may you enjoy the day with loved ones.

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment