Just a few things I’m extremely thankful for:
1. God’s longsuffering – it amazes me daily, that He does not destroy all of us.
2. God’s grace – sending His Son
3. God’s love – “for whosoever” extremely glad whosoever includes me.
4. God’s knowledge- He knows all, I know little, unbelievably little in comparison.
5. God’s mercy –unmerited favor, Praise Him that He sent His son to die for me and did not give me what I deserved.
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. Psalm 86:15
Have a blessed day,
To Do or To Be, That is the Question
7 hours ago