Friday, January 13, 2012

Prayer Continues

Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: [9] But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there. [10] Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand. Nehemiah 1:8-10

As Nehemiah continues to prays, he reminds God of what He has said. Basically, Nehemiah is praying God’s word back to Him (Leviticus 26:33).

Remember what you said God, if we turn to you and keep your commandments you will gather us together and bring us to the place that you chose. God, these are your people and your servants please O God redeem them by your great power and strong hand. Bring them back together Lord, you are the only one that can do this, show them by your great power.

Tomorrow we will hear the end of this great prayer.

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment