Monday, March 26, 2012

Rescue

Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies. Nehemiah 9:27

God let them fall into the hands of the enemies. He had not left them but was there all the time, waiting to hear from His children. Hear He did, as the Israelites called and asked for forgiveness.

He sent people who rescued them from the clutches of the enemies. He is waiting to deliver us from the enemy all we need to do is call out and ask.

I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. Psalm 18:3

[16] As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me. [17] Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. Psalm 55:16-17


Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment