Saturday, November 30, 2013

The 5W’s of Thanksgiving

As the month of November comes to a close I wanted to share my 5W’s of Thanksgiving. Enjoy and remember to be thankful each and every day for all your blessings.

Who should be thankful?
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. Psalm 18:49

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.  Psalm 30:12

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. Psalm 95:2

What should we be thankful for?
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. II Corinthians 9:15

We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers; I Thessalonians 1:2

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews 13:15

Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. Psalm 30:4

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. I Corinthians 15:57

That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psalm 26:7

When should I be thankful?
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. I Thessalonians 5:18

And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even; I Chronicles 23:30

Where should we be thankful?
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. Psalm 18:49

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. I Chronicles 16:8

I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people. Psalm 35:18

Why should I be thankful?
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. I Chronicles 16:34

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment