Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 118:29

This is a special day for me. It is Thanksgiving, it is my wedding anniversary (43 yr) and it is my son’s birthday. Seven times since my wedding Thanksgiving has fallen on November 27.

When my son was young we always celebrated his birthday on the actual day and our anniversary on the following week. My son lived out of state for a while so we didn’t always get to celebrate together. This year he is back in the area and we will be having our thanksgiving meal together.

I am so thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed on us.

Here is my very short list:
My wonderful husband, Mark – Happy anniversary
My children
My grandchildren
Jesus
God’s marvelous creation
Morning coffee
Quiet time with God
Health
Water
The Love of God

Take a few minutes to praise God for all his blessings to you.

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. Psalm 68:19
Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment