Friday, November 13, 2015

More entries


Saturday, November 7, 2015
Today’s list:
1.      Beautiful sunrise
2.      Great weather
3.      Life – cherish each moment
4.      Hope Psalm 71:14
5.      Dinner with friends

        O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 118:1

Joy date – 3 gifts from your window
1.      Puffy clouds
2.      Wind chimes that mark made gently swinging in the breeze
3.      Bright green grass in November

Sunday, November 8, 2015
For the LORD God is a sun R and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11
              
An encouraging and uplifting verse!

Today’s 5:
1.      God gives us warmth though the sun
2.      He protects us
3.      He is gracious
4.      He is our provider
5.      He constantly blesses us

Monday, November 9, 2015
Today’s 5:
1.      Good day yesterday
2.      Paula doing better – one more treatment
3.      Went to Harwich to see “To kill a Mockingbird”
4.      Vanessa came to Sunday School. She is a fun little girl. Help her Lord to understand and come to the knowledge of your Son
5.      Chirping birds

And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the LORD, and to record, and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel: I Chronicles 16:4

A job we all should strive to have – to thank and praise the LORD!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Joy dare – 3 gifts found in Bible reading
1. Hope
“My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness!”

Without hope where would I be? All I need to do is look around this world and see hopelessness i.e. drug overdoses, no regard for life, killing etc. the list goes on.

Praise Jesus I have hope in Him and have eternal life in Him.

5  For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. 14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. Psalm 71:5, 14

2. Salvation
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song cc; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

3. Love
For God so lovedw the world, that he gave his only begotten Son U, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Praise your name for all the gifts you give!

Today’s thankful verse:
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psalm 26:7

Encouragement for the day! Thank you Lord!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thankful for Veterans who are willing to fight and give their lives for me and our country!

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise ccunto him with psalms. Psalm 95:2

Each and every day minute I need to thank God for all His blessings.

Have a grateful day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment