Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quotes for Mom

I’d like to share some quotes I found. Some are cute but most are thought provoking . May you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day.

Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have anything to do with it.
~Haim Ginott

As a mother, my job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
– Ruth Bell Graham

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
~Tenneva Jordan

Your children learn more of your faith during the bad times than they do during the good times.
– Beverly LaHaye

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
~Abraham Lincoln

The mother is and must be, whether she knows it or not, the greatest , strongest, and most lasting teacher her children have.
– Hannah Whitall Smith

Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
~Charles R. Swindoll

The woman is the heart of the home.
– Mother Teresa

A mother understands what a child does not say.
~Author Unknown

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lin Yutang

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment