Thursday, November 15, 2012

Midnight thanks


At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Psalm 119:62 

Do you ever get up in the middle of the night and thank God? Is your heart filled with admiration and gratitude for His “righteous judgments”?

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I will look out the window. The sky is covered, absolutely covered, with beautiful stars and constellations. Depending on the time of the night or the time of the season,  when they are “lower” in the sky I think I can  open the window and just reach out and touch the stars.

On the nights I do wake up and see the gorgeous night sky I thank God. I thank Him for His creation. I thank Him for my sight to see His beautiful creation. I thank Him for His mercy and grace.

The next time you just wake up in the middle of the night, spend a few minutes and thank the Lord for all His great blessings.

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment