Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MIA

I have been MIA (missing in action) for a few weeks. Life gets very busy at certain times of the year. I was visiting family, and then missionaries stayed with us for a week. I am working five days a week at my job, compared to four days during the other three seasons. Just being busy, busy, busy, and last but not least coming up with ideas to write about has been a little “dry.”

Ok, I think I have exhausted my list of excuses. I said all that to say “I’m backkkkkk”.

The Bible is loaded with “gems”, little sayings and verses that are packed with lots of meaning. Gems are sparkly and shine brightly they “reflect” light. Through the years I have written down verses that touched me or “spoke to me”, for the next few days, weeks, etc. I will share some of my thoughts.

Have an awesome, wonderful day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment