Friday, July 26, 2013

Gospel gems – The great I AM

Jesus is God, the Bible bears witness to this fact by the following verses:

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58 

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35 

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12 

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. John 10:7 

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.  John 10:11 

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25 

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. John 15:1 

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14  

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment