O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. Psalm 105:1
1. My four year old granddaughter singing “Doe a deer” to me first thing in the morning, after seeing a deer run alongside her mother's car.
2. Safety from Hurricane Irene.
3. Cool breezes and comfortable humidity.
4. Thankful, oh so thankful for living in the USA. We are truly spoiled. We have fresh fruits and veggies, clean water to drink and food that is at the ready. Praise God for His constant provision for us.
5. Missionaries ready to go and spread the gospel in other lands. We spent time with a missionary from Uruguay, a couple of weeks ago. It always gives me a new awareness of what they do and their complete surrender to obey God.
We watched “End of the spear” last night and I thought of the missionaries in the past and present that are giving their lives to spread the gospel.
May I be receptive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and be willing to share the gospel with “whosoever”.
Have a blessed day,
Living Love God’s Way (plus a giveaway)
4 days ago