Monday, November 7, 2011

Gems

I came across a few gems in my Bible reading. There are thousands of gems in the word of God some we need to dig for and some are right on the surface, waiting to be picked up. Here are a few precious gems I found in I Chronicles 16.

Give thanks

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
1 Chronicles 16:8


Do I thank Him?
Do I call on Him?
Do I tell others about Him?
Do I tell others what He has done?

Remember

Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 1 Chronicles 16:12

Saved me
Gave me life
Protects me
Sent His son for me – even thought I did not deserve it
He loves me


Greatness of God

For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods. 1 Chronicles 16:25

God deserves all our praise.

Give God the glory, it is ALL ABOUT HIM!!!

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. 1 Chronicles 16:29

Do I give God the glory due to Him?
What can I bring as an offering? Myself
I will worship God in the beauty of His holiness
.

Goodness of God

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

God is good, no matter what happens in our life.

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment