Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank You for giving to the Lord





And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
2 Corinthians 8:5


Each and everything you do for the Lord makes a difference. We will not know the end result until we go to heaven.

I thank the Lord for bringing into my life a variety of teachers. I learned from some what to do, I learned from others what not to do, but the Lord used all to teach me.

I thank the Lord for a young woman named Susan (we worked together, many moons ago) who invited me to church and shared the gospel. It was a few years before I accepted the Lord but Susan became my friend and shared her Lord.

We don’t know how we touch others but we do know how others have touched us. As you listen to this song if a name comes to your mind, call, write or email them and let them know how they have touched your life. Be thankful for the people in your life, family, friends or acquaintances. Be thankful for the people who took the time to share the gospel with you.

Have a blessed day,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment