Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Challenge

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15

I always equate November with being thankful. I'm thankful each and every day but it seems to be in the forefront during the month of November. One needs to only spend a minute to look around and be thankful for something. It can be as large as being thankful for your health or as small as being thankful for the smile of a young child as they get a lollipop. Whatever it is “be thankful”.

I want to challenge you to be thankful for something every day this month. As you think about your life or surroundings I can almost bet you will come up with more than one thing a day. Leave a comment on my blog sharing your thankful musings.

Have an awesome day and be thankful,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment